суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in lima / findlay

Adult actress auditions - m4w (Dayton)

Rep is in Dayton for one more week! Seeking females to audition for an adult video firm. Responses without pictures will be ignored. Nude pictures are not necessary by any means. Serious inquiries only please. "Actress" in the subject line will weed [...]

looking fer someone to host a sex night - m4m (piqua) 22yr

looking fer a sex house were me and a random guy can hook up fer sex .... idk if u watch but i just need a place to have sex with people so my man dont find out hit me up if ur willing to share a spare room ;)

home alone - m4m (findlay ) 37yr

looking for and late tonight so hope to find me a sissy boy were u at text 4one9 3o6 tell me your favor it color? s 8o 7 four get ahold me iam bored I want some one to play with this cock all night long can any body suck cock for hours let me know? h [...]

first timers - mw4w (lima mall area) 40yr

well to start off we r first timers and my girl has never been with a girl before and wants to try it we can host we wanna have fun its Saturday nothing to do but get naked if u wanna see pics of her and me plz email me back iam 34 white male with a [...]

NEED GUYS 4 FUN - m4m (tiffin) 53yr

Love to suk guys and swollow Give me your hot load Like guys cut and good body shape Able to host Love to pleasure guys only I am 6ft 185lbs Average looks Great mouth,tongue and ass Name your pleasure here...five six seven two three o o five [...]

looking for a guy to suck my dick and let me fuck his ass and cum - m4m (Wapak )

I want to make a guy deepthroat my cock and then fuck them in their ass and then pull out and cum on their face, in their ass, and down your throat. If interested put "fuck me daddy" in the subject line to weed out spam. Cross dressers are welcome. Y [...]

Bottom looking - m4m (Lima) 61yr

Looking for a 50+ top to take care of this. Im 5'9 250 BI MWM looking to bottom for the right Top.

Wanted BBW - m4w (Lima) 61yr

I am 61 yr old 5'9" 250lb looking for a 40+ yr old lady wanting oral fun. Not really looking to recieve just want to suck some pussy. I can not host so you must. You can be married or single. Do not sent me to other sites or be deleted. You can be [...]

NorBalt Fun - m4m (NorBalt) 42yr

Older bi guy looking for some fun tonight. Get back at me with what you like. Perhaps we can get each other off.

blow and go - m4m (lima) 26yr

wat,s up guy,s and looking to give a good blow job im bi dl not out so you can be gay low key not out i dont care just be discreet safe clean and hiv neg hit me up whit a pic and lets get someting set out i love sucking dick and geting sucked im 26 6 [...]

I'll always love you Rubia - m4w (Findlay) 18yr

I know I have completely fucked all of it up, you wanted to leave him and come and be with me forever. I couldn't have you throw away your whole life at such a young age for me, I want to be with you the rest of my life, but all the lies, the hurtful [...]

BJ anyone? - m4m (Findlay-Kenton)

Will be traveling up 68 to Findlay later on and would like to find some cock to suck on and get a facial. If you have a buddy there , I will take care of him too. Just be showered fresh and ddf. Could do more it feels right. Send stats and any pics a [...]

Looking for a sexy lady to join! - mw4w (Lima) 26yr

Hi! Me and my man are looking for some fun in the bedroom! We are looking for either a women or a couple to explore out curiosity! We are both 26 and ddf. I am 36 C and clean shaved and a squiter and he is 8" thick with great stamina and knows how to [...]

love a suck a big dick - m4m (lima) 48yr

i love sucking cock. i give and receive. race and age dont matter. hit me up so we can hook up. drinks and a hotel is on me or we can just go to my house. I don't drive so you'll have too come to me.e mail me your number and yr likes so we can make t [...]

Looking for some Fun - m4m (Findlay) 24yr

Looking for fun, bj's, hj's, rimming, I enjoy bottoming. I'm DDF expect the same. Hit me up with face and body/cock pic or NO REPLY. Be close to my age or no reply also. Give me your number for faster response.

any ladies want there pussy/ass licked ??? - m4w (findlay)

title say's it all must be std free and clean cuz i am send pics and info or no reply, u must host or get a room, age, weight, size doesnt matter just numbers suck or fuck in return :)

Specific fantasy - m4w (Lima area) 45yr

I have a specific fantasy. I have always wanted to be intimate with a black or Hispanic woman. Don't know why, just do. Age/body type unimportant. I am 5' 9", 190 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes. I love giving oral, touching, caressing. I give ex [...]

I 75 treavelers though findlay - m4mw (findlay) 54yr

exit 157, west 4 mile, massages, for wife gf,men or, any female needind a massage, discreet country home, any day or evening, , i check mail every 2 ours, , if ur traveling though, or local ladies welcome late nites welcome mail me a head of time, , [...]

cum in my mouth - m4m (findlay ) 48yr

looking for a married man to shoot a big load in my mouth, ill suck, or u can jest jack off in it, anly big load shooters reply, with age, and cock pic, , NO PIC NO REPLY

Looking for txt or sext - m4w 18yr

I'm 18 I'm looking for someone to txt or sext it dont have to be sexting we can just be friends or we can be more if you are interested in it email me with a pic number and a little about u and I will do the same

Who needs to relieve some stress tonight? - w4m (lima) 51yr

Who wants to play tonight? I am looking for white men near my age. Must be DDF and in Lima. I cannot host but will come to you or you can get us a room. The thought of playing in a hotel room really turns me on. I love receiving oral and giving it to [...]

any bottoms? - m4m (allen) 23yr

Looking for sum younger clean ass. Trimmed hwp std HIV neg.....no druggies. Please be close to my age. Pics and stats in first message. I'll send sum back. I can host looking asap

looking for olders guys to give me a blow job... - m4m (lima) 42yr

I am looking for a good blow job by older guys.....you must host........we need to make this happen really soon.....hope to hear bak from some older guys........

Looking fo party girl or couple - m4w (Lima) 44yr

406 looking for 750 girl or cpl to party and play with today and tonight 2622 can host xxxxxxxx xxxx

Ladies; Are you bored, lonely, or just horny? CLICK HERE! - m4w (Lima) 26yr

I'm like a stallion. I have lots of stamina and can go for hours. I'm also very good at making a woman orgasm over and over again. If this sounds like something you'd like, get at me. This is open to ALL ladies that are between the ages of 18 and 29 [...]

DOYOUNOW - m4m (Tiffin) 53yr

Love to suck cut guys Like you to have good body tone Open to give you all you seek Love to suk swollow and repeat Use my mouth and ass Let me fullfill your desire Live alone and able to host I am 53 6ft 185lbs D/D free as of 4/26/13 tex five [...]

I just want a fuckin blow job - m4m (Shawnee) 19yr

I need someone to suck me off and let me cum in there mouth. Email me and send a pic of your face and your cock. No pic no reply. looking for NOW

Bored very bored - m4w (South of Lima) 37yr

Just curious what really gets a womens motor running or at least your. Any no am not talking about your car. So what is it for you? Walks, candleight dinner, going to the club getting buzzed foreplay? Just curious cause the gal am with say am BORING [...]

Submissive/Switch Male seeks Domme - m4w (Findlay, Ohio) 35yr

I am a ruggedly handsome 6'2'' white male, 185lbs who has a gorgeous submissive in my life. Because she is submissive, she can't fulfill the need in me to be submissive. I yearn to be taught and trained by a strong-willed Domme who would love to bre [...]

LF a Woman to Pleasure My Man - w4w (Findlay, Ohio) 31yr

Hello all you gorgeous women... Here is the deal - - - I love my man, and I love making him cum. Here is my problem = I'm sick a lot and I'm not able to give him the attention he desires and deserves. I've talked this over with him and I want him [...]

wanting to blow discrete younger guys - m4m (mercer auglaze county) 41yr

very discrete love swallowing cumm gay or straight welcome . I can host you come here drop your pants I suck you off you go or stay for more if you like . im shy so you don't be .please send full body pics and location if I like I send you my address [...]

New to Ohio. Anyone wanna hangout? - m4m (Lima/Delphos ) 20yr

Don't really know anyone here. Would deff like to meet up and make some new friends in the area. Anyone wanna go grab a late dinner or see a movie or something fun tonight? Hit me up with a pic if you're down. Prefer guys closer to my age but I guess [...]

Blow and Go Str/Gay/Bi Discreet - m4m (Mercer County) 26yr

Looking to possibly just go to a guys house303, blow him til completion and head out. 500 NSA. MUST BE DDF, VERY DISCREET! Not looking for endless emails, just looking to have some fun. 18-?. Email me3660.

any attached women want to have discrete NSA fun? - m4w

Looking for a woman that is in a relationship already to have NSA fun with. If you are interested send me a message with "Attached" as the subject no need for a picture in the first email but are required before meeting.

looking for NSA fun - m4w (wapakoneta Lima areas)

m4w m4ww I'm looking for women to have NSA fun with. age and race isn't an issue, prefer thin to think/small bbw. you can be in a relationship or single, doesn't make a difference as long as you are drug, disease and drama free. bonus if you are p [...]

looking for a woman that like to suck and swallow - m4w

I am looking for a woman that likes to suck dick and swallow. Not interested in men so do not respond. You must be drug and disease free as i am. If you're interested then send me a message with "HEAD" as the subject to weed out the spam and shit.

looking for women that are into fisting - m4w

I am looking for a woman that is into fisting, either pussy or ass. I want to fist fuck you and make you cum as many times as I can. you don't need to do anything to me in return just let me fist fuck you. If you're interested then send me a message [...]

pregnant and lactating? - m4w (wapakoneta and lima) 26yr

deleted again that quick? what's the deal? I am looking for women that are pregnant and lactating or just lactating. I want to suck on your milk filled tits and have you squirt your milk into my mouth. does not have to envolve sex but if you would l [...]

lick your pussy - m4w (wapakoneta or lima) 26yr

I am looking for women that want their pussy licked without do anything in return. if you want your pussy licked then send me a message. you MUST be clean, trimmed or shaved and weigh less than 160lbs. make the subject "eat me" and provide a pic. y [...]

i want to eat some pussy today - m4w (wapak & lima)

I want to eat some pussy today, i can host oryou can host if you're within 20 minutes of wapak. You must be DRUG AND DISEASE FREE clean shaved or trimmed and weigh less than 180lbs. If you want to get your pussy ate today then send me a message with [...]

i need a big girl - m4w (van wert) 23yr

Like it says I need a big girl for just sex.. I'm a huge fan.. best sex I've ever had was a big girl.. I can't drive due to loss of license so you'll have to pic me up.. and I promise to get you before I go.. any age.. just sex.. hit me up.. four 1 n [...]

Hosting - m4w (Tiffin) 52yr

Looking to eat some pussy tonight at my place, Then spank your ass and send you back home. Its a plain and simple deal.

need fun - m4w (upper sandusky area) 21yr

in need of some fun in the bedroom;) im 5'10" 170lbs genuwine nice guy. hmu 4 one nine 3 one zero 0 six one three. your pic gets mine

bottom or vers wanted - m4m (kenton)

want to top and maybe be be topped for the first time YOU MUST HOST you be h w p d/d free clean and hiv- put fun in heading to weed out spam and no endless emails been trying for awhile with no luck hope today is my lucky day

Send me pics of your boobs or ass!!!!! - m4w (My phone) 30yr

I just really want to see some nice pics! You dont gotta include your face but can include as much of your body as you want!!!!!!! Put me in subject

tonight only - w4w (west of tiffin) 29yr

First off no men and no couples unless female can play alone. I am married and get enough dick from home. I am missing the soft touch of a female. I am fairly new to exploring my bi side but I am ready to do it again. The kids are with my mom tonigh [...]

read and see if this is you. - m4mw (bellefontaine ) 36yr

I am looking to watch a couple do fisting. I always thought it would be fun to watch and maybe you teach me how to do it. If this sounds like you send both of your stats and a couple of pics . Chqnge the subject to i will show you so i know yr real. [...]

Looking for a hairy taco to munch - m4w (N.W Ohio) 51yr

Title pretty much says what im looking for,seeking a lady to let me service her with my mouth/tongue. If this interests you hit me back on here,,discretion is a must,and need to get to know somethings about you first. I am attached so just looking [...]

looking for this weekend - mw4mw (lima ) 3233yr

looking to have a little fun this weekend and let loose weve tried here before and only got single guys we don't give number out till we meet just a rule don't want to change my number again please change subject to yr names or ill delete it and in [...]

help wanted - m4w (lima) 50yr

I am looking for a white female between the ages of 40 and 55 for about 1 hour per month. for stress relief.

wanting to play - w4w (lima) 27yr

27yr old female here for a few week, looking for . A women to have some fun with tonight. Age size and race not important. Just be std free and clean. I can host. I and mixed and thick. Please send pic hope to hear from u soon

Big cock - w4m (Lima) 44yr

I want to know what a big cock feels like stretching my little pussy. So if there is a nice clean man out there with a big cock who would like to stretch this little pussy that can host let me know.. I am a sexy curvaceous BBW.. Please reply W pic an [...]

Suckler - w4m (Lima) 45yr

Looking for a clean non-smoking male who would like to dry suckle my breasts and bring my milk in as well as stretch my nipples.. Must be discreet and be able to host. Reply with age and photo

Heather - m4w (Burger King)

Hey Heather I had lunch at Burger King On North West St today I made 2 comments about your new hair style love your smile I was wearing a yellow shirt Let me buy you a drink Answer back if you see this girl

one night - m4w (ohio) 33yr

heading to van wert for419 work be in town one night hoping to find a friend306* want to hang out text me and let me know farm boy 33 blonde blue and hope to here from u soon 8074 thanks and have a nice day when u text put your favor it kind of car i [...]

Man 50 for woman NSA - m4w (Lima) 50yr

Man 50 looking for a lady for discrete NSA fun I can host. 5 10 200 lbs , very normal Lima area looking for tonight or anytime tomm let's make it happen let's have fun. Write ASAP. 309 and 75 is all tore up

Looking for tonight - mw4m (Lima/Findlay) 45yr

We are looking for a Young Single Bi Male for this evening. Any age as long as you are legal, we prefer the younger end of the spectrum as far as age. You be hwp , d&d free and discreet. We are into most anything so ask us what you would like to try, [...]

want some cock today?? - m4m (piqua, sidney, wapak) 44yr

looking for some mutual head, maybe more if its right may fuck u or let u fuck me. im 44 6' br/bl 165 seven cut and ddf. Ub ddf and under 45 prefer younger and hwp. My cock and balls are freshly shaved and prefer u b to or at least trimmed. can trave [...]

looking to suck - m4m (findlay) 40yr

any married guy need a bj send stats and a cock pic if you can put flag in sub line so i know ur real

looking for older uncut - m4m (anna botkins area) 40yr

i want a 419 thick uncut 235 cock to suck no recip 4771 .has to be over fifty pl thats over fifty i just wanna suck you and go .text only pls and send pic .and tell me yer stats in first message plse thanks

loking for top - m4m (findlay area) 40yr

mwm looking to get topped for the first time i prefer mwm but im open please send stats and put cum in sub line

jerking while driving - m4m (carey to lima ) 45yr

Coming across 15 to 75 looking 9 for3 someo7ne to j8erk off while i wa7tch 5 ill be going south 1 so i0f you 6 think 4 you got tje nerve text me ill tell you what im driving and where im at

road hea.d by yf - m4w (bowling green) 40yr

Is there any yf that love to give head to older good looking male? Your pic gets mine

lets party - m4mm (botkins )

I am a white male looking for well hung studs for me to suck them off I do sallow and possible have them top me. Must be discreet DD free HIV free as I am must send pic.

Str8 hung blk male...m4m m4t - m4t (You host in Findlay) 21yr

Looking for a semi passable verse botom to do it all w. I would prefer to get a room an spend the day having drinks n fucking. E mail pics and # yours gets mine I'm very discret.

You work in warehouse off Sr81 and Reservior Rd. - m4m (Lima) 45yr

You work at a warehouse loading trailers; not going to say where, but I have been eyeing your dick, and I think your eyeing mine. I would love to suck you off. You are obviously Bi-sex. You are married and have a family. I'm thinking that you might b [...]

Tight bottom - m4m (Delphos) 19yr

Title says it all. I'm 19, five nine 220lbs looking to suck and bottom for a well hung guy. Men 30-40 go to the front of the line, please be within 20 minutes of Delphos or Spencerville and able to host or know a place to park a car. Hope to hear fro [...]

skype or oovoo - m4mw

looking for a sexy couple to watch on skype or oovoo and share pics and videos with oovoo: justhatruth skype: juslowe45

women of kenton - m4w (meeker) 56yr

Horny married women want oral sex shaved or trimmed good hygine NSA i show up lay you down dont stop until you tell me to i leave or stay for round two if you like pic for pic no bbw sorry a little padding ok or if you have a friend and she wants a l [...]

like to lick it - m4w (marion) 56yr

Find married women around kenton area that likes to have that kitty licked and he wont shaved or trimmed 18-40 yo you host NSA DD free weekay afternoons no bbw sorry a little padding ok put like it in sub line pic for pic

Dom, looking for sub. - m4w (Lima) 26yr

I need a woman that likes to be a sub. If you're experienced at it, that's a big plus. We'll probably have to talk for a bit to set limits and see what we're both comfortable with doing. You should be between 18 and 29 years old, weigh no more than [...]

It shouldn't be this hard to get a blowjob. - m4w (lima area) 25yr

Hey ladies, what's up? All I am looking for is a blow job from anyone between the ages of 18-30. I am not too picky about looks, just please don't be terribly obese or hideous (no offense). Your pic gets mine.

need fucked - m4m (fostoria)

I want to suck some cock eat some ass get fucked fouroneninenineseventhreefourtwoeight0 hit me up i will host 18-40

any couples looking tonite - m4mw (findlay) 48yr

any one in a hotel, or looking , will come eat her , play, help u fuck, , open to age, bbws ok, , any time to nite, love eating pussy if that's all u want while u watch, blk couples ok, too, im in Findlay, area put wife in subjest, her oics for mine, [...]

Hung like a..... - m4m (Delphos) 19yr

I know this is odd, but I'm looking for someone who owns an intact horse or something similar that will let me suck it off. You MUST be the owner of this animal, or have legal access to it (its on your property ect) because I'm not going to trespass. [...]

Best weekend ever - mw4w (Lakeview) 2727yr

My wife and I live within walking distance of a bar at Indian Lake (20 minute drive from Lima). We're planning on having an all-out kind of weekend and would like someone join us for a night of fun, booze, and nakedness. We're both 27, tall, fit and [...]

Looking for aload for the first tine - m4m (findlay)

Looking to suck a dick an watch a guy in the shower havey cummers move to the front PHONE NUMBER AN PIC A MUST FOR RESPONSE

looking for a top - m4m (findlay) 41yr

mwm looking for a top i prefer u be a mwm but im open send stats and put hard in sub line

creampie slut (45833) 24yr

looking to get stuffed and filled with your creme, then watch it drip out. MUST be able to Travel. i host. send your cock and face foto to be considered. if older than 38, may still be considered WA: pussy = cumhole, not vagina, btb

home alone - m4m (findlay ) 37yr

looking for and late tonight so hope to find me a sissy boy were u at text 4one9 3o6 tell me your favor it color? s 8o 7 four get ahold me iam bored I want some one to play with this cock all night long can any body suck cock for hours let me know? h [...]

play with a couple (-: - mw4w (Tiffin)

outgoing couple here looking to add a female into the mix. We are up for anything. no males, couples or anyone over 29. Send stats and a pic. Will do the same.. Looking.forward to hearing from you.

pump your salty nectar in me (; - t4m (45833) 22yr

looking to get stuffed and filled with your creme, then watch it drip out. MUST be able to Travel. i host. send your cock foto to be considered. face pix get quicker response

Looking for a younger boi toy - m4m (Lima area) 55yr

I am seeking a very submissive, bi sexual younger man that is interested in being my fem boi toy. Must be younger (25-35), HWP and would prefer straight acting, 5' 9" or under and bi sexual. I am into bondage, mild discipline and teasing. I would lik [...]

looking for a blow job from older guy - m4m (lima.......) 41yr

I am looking for a blow job tonight from older......you must host or do road head.............I will suck you if you are clean and dd free.....guys who do poppers move to the front of the line..........

Findlay Bottom Looking for now - m4m (Findlay) 27yr

Hey Guys! 6'1, 240. Chubby bottom looking to host in Findlay. Please send pic in first email.

Giving Oral/First Time Bisexual Fun - w4m (Findlay, OH) 25yr

I am willing to give oral tonight if you are willing to come to me and enjoy some fun in your car. I am 25, DDF (you MUST be as well), mixed (black/white), plus sized and curvy. I am also interested in a bisexual encounter. I am only interested in pe [...]

vers top - m4m (lima area and south) 42yr

Versitle top here 5'11", 218, clean and masculine, looking for a clean bottom. Younger is better, but I am open minded. I also wouldn't turn down a sub boy willing to serve or to explore his submissive side. Respond with pic, age and stats as mine ar [...]

Fat man small dick tight hole - m4m (Findlay, off of melrose) 40yr

bwm small dick that needs sucked and man boobs that could use some suckling. DDF u be shower clean, I host onlyfouronenine,send your statssixonenine and pic if you have one, fournineninethreeput your dick length in subject line, pic you see all you g [...]

Lets drink and play - mw4w

We got the bottle and lookin for a lovley lady to have fun with so if you want to have a blast send pictures and your get ours let's do this tonight

MEBLOWINGYOU - m4m (TIFFIN) 53yr

Love giving oral pleasure to guys I have a good mouth tongue and yes that to. Open to service cut guys in good body shape. Live alone and able to host I am average looks 185lbs 6ft Cum and enjoy pure pleasure,referrals accepted also Like guys u [...]

Need to suck cock - m4m (Lima Ohio) 25yr

Hungry cocksucker here needs a dick to suck. Give an amazing blow-j. Love to lick and suck. Just lay back, relax, and let me show you a good time... or return the favor if you want ;) I'm 25, tall, avg build. I'm in Lima and I can host or travel. [...]

Lets party - w4ww (Lima) 19yr

hi I'm a young girl who just wants to have some fun, I just want to take life by charge and experiment so I was think lets have an ORGY with maybe a group of 6 or maybe 8 both MEN and WOMEN, or ALL WOMEN. unfortunately you'll have to host because I j [...]

Birthday BJ. - m4w (Mercer County) 25yr

Birthday is this weekend. Looking to get a birthday bj. I love cougars but any age or race would be OK. No preference if ur skinny chubby or bbw. Anything would be fine. 9 inches hard!! Put bday bj in subject line.

cards/drink - m4m (you host) 39yr

Let's play rummy or spades. You host and I'll bring a bottle of wine. I'm 6'4, 205. Respond with your age, stats, and location please.

LOOKING FOR OPEN MINDED GIRL - m4w (lima) 40yr

Hello im looking for a open minded girl to spend time with and have fun with i am 40 and looking for long term relationship. Age and size dont matter.drop me a email and lets see what happens

i am looking to give bjs - m4m (lima) 48yr

man 48 lima area looking to give head to well hung guys who are discrete. may be open to more looking for 40 or older preferred looking for asap 7 pm thru 1 or 2 am I am 5' 10 average build

Hosting - m4m (Tiffin) 50yr

Looking for a nice cock to suck on at my place today. Send stats and pic with reply

clean slim build in stmarys for few hrs need sucked (stmarys) 28yr

28 slim build need my cock played with ... ill be in Stmarys for few hours ...discrete must email me a text number

Cuckold Female 4 young Couple-only - w4mw (We host only) 33yr

I want to watch my girl get down and dirty with another couple No smokers please no big people preferably young sexy and well hung Please put a face picture cock breasts and pussy picture in your first email Put :today's date :in the subject li [...]

date and/or fwb - m4w (Lima) 48yr

Just needing a woman ( any age ) to share with in and out of the bedroom. Attraction is important ( body type not a problem, just be comfortable with yourself) so bring a fun loving attitude with you. We can sit and have coffee or we can have a good [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий