суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | casual encounters in charlotte

Before 6pm - m4m (Univ) 19yr

Hi there Young first timer. Looking to try getting a BJ from another guy. I'll host. Hit me up looking to do this before 6:00pm Discretion a must!! Send me a little about yourself and let's do it

Black Bottom - m4m (Charlotte ) 19yr

I am a sexy black bottom looking for a sexy dude to mess around with tonight. Been looking for someone regular but this site is full of fakes and flakes. If you real send me a pic and let's go from there. Must be clean. Safe play only

Hard cock needs release - m4m (Southpark area) 28yr

28 mwm need my cock sucked to completion. 5 11 200. Great cock. Fairly long and thick. Please be in or near southpark area. Cant host. Ready now.

Looking to service bi/straight (50's-60's) - m4m (Charlotte) 48yr

Looking to service bi/straight guys (50's-60's), open to all races. ddf/discrete wm. Hosting now se Charlotte.

wanting to try my first hung - m4m (Troutman) 24yr

Hello i am a 24 year old disease free bottom here lookin for a big one.i have never had a hung guy before.i am Very open to anything and if u possibly have sumthin for pain i will do whatwver u want.please be able to host cause i cant.but can travel [...]

SWM Seeking Open Minded Kinky Girl To Fulfill Some Fantasies - m4w (Statesville Area) 30yr

Hey There! Im a respectful, professional swm looking for a dirty girl who will try anything to maybe help me fulfill some dirty, nasty fantasies. If you think you can help and you are near me please let me know. I dont mind driving a little too, so [...]

need a bj - m4w (N Charlotte) 25yr

Need a bj now lookin for some release can someone help me with this looking for soon so let me know

Dominant seeks a serious true submissive woman - m4w

I'm looking for a serious true submissive woman , I will command you and Take control you listen and follow directions basically I'm into light bondage , Spanking , light choking , hair pulling , ( I'm not into pain , blood , freak , or anything i [...]

need help - m4m (oakboro) 21yr

hi my name jake. and i want to try gay sex never done it be for so enyboby will be ok u just got to NOT have hiv,aids or enything plz can can do it tonight plz email me

i am the best in the biz - t4m (charlotte) 21yr

hi guys i am a sexy 786 hot tranny525 here in3903 the charlotte area looking to hook up

NSA fun - m4w (Charlotte)

Like the title says, NSA fun. I want some fun, maybe drinks, maybe a movie or dinner, which I will pay for. Be real, attractive and available soon. I'm completely serious. You pick what you want to do. Black woman make it to the front of the line. Se [...]

Saturday Night-Room service, movie, drinks, laughs and ... - m4w

...whatever else we both desire. Send your(about 28-45) pic to get mine. Will be in Charlotte Saturday night. Adventure?

Hey Whats up - m4m (Billy Graham Area) 23yr

Attractive guy here looking to have some fun. Be in Charlotte. Be in shape, attractive, fit and any race. I am Versatile top looking for another Versatile guy. I am wanting no drama or bs. Send your pics please. 704FourNineThree0432

Looking for a milf/cougar 35+ to hookup with - m4w (South Charlotte) 31yr

Hey ladies! I would like some discrete nsa fun... I am in great shape and stay active. I'm looking for someone real like me, and I do like full figured woman but I don't discriminate! ;) I work out of town frequently so I don't get much opportunity f [...]

Threesome - m4mw (Rock Hill ) 32yr

Married white couple looking for a big cock to help me service the wife. We can host but dont want any drama just nsa pounding. We are looking for a white straight couple 25-39 in decent shapen clean and shaven, We are ddf and expect the same.

SBM FOR SEXY WF!!! - m4w (CHARLOTTE, ROCKHILL) 29yr

Hey ladies 29yrold blk male looking for a WHITE FEMALE for a casual friendly relationship, if it leads to more then that would be fine. Please reply with "FOREX" in the subject line.... AND INCLUDE A PIC FOR RESPONSE please!

swm seeks other men - m4m (harrisburg) 21yr

I am a young white college student at UNCC looking for some other men to hang out with. It can be sexual or not. I want a connection first, but will move from there. If you send me a pic, none of your dick please. I just want a pic of your smiling f [...]

Young Dude seeking the SAME! Fit and Toned! - m4m (Charlotte) 25yr

Looking for tonight! Send pic with email. Only looking for under 25! I can host if neccessary....

looking to share wife - w4m (fort mill) 47yr

looking to share wife or watch, she has to have good buzz to play so looking for avg to attractive guy who can flirt well. Have to be discrete, we like to party and have fun. I am ok with watching.....

Expert blowjob and tight ass - m4m (N.Charlotte area)

No BS. Professional cocksucker and a discreet bottom. BIMWM , clean and private. Love to find a regular top. You host and lose your load. Stats and pics. White only reply

realest..horniest..freakiest..me - t4m (charlotte) 21yr

i am a sexy786 miami525 girl here in the qc3903 looking to have some hooot fun..if you are looking for the best in transsexuals im your girl

lets get nasty tonight - m4w (my spot) 25yr

Sevenzerofour fourthreeone8fiveeight8 txt me asap plz if u a sexy female that wants to get nasty tonight must like sucking and ball sucking and get your ass ate send pic in txt reply no dudes

looking for adult fun - mw4mw (k town)

we are looking for a couple for adult fun not into endless emails your pic gets ours looking for mature older couple not looking for single males couples only we are dd free and expect u to be the same mail after 3.00 pm will be answered after 9.00 p [...]

looking for couple for fwb - mw4mw (k town) 58yr

we are looking for fwb prefer more mature couple looking for full swap separate room we can host or travel not into endless emails no single males as usualy your pic gets ours

Love to tongue a nice ass and eat pussy - m4w (North Meck) 48yr

WM 48 interested in hooking up with attractive white women 18 to 48 who enjoy getting their pussy licked, kissed and tongued and ass kissed and tongued. Of course I love to fuck also and can go a long time. I'm clean, healthy, and disease free and ex [...]

Looking for a b/j tonight? maybe a cop? - m4m (Charlotte area) 37yr

Never tried to do this, but have always wanted to slide my lips around a cop's cock. I am a mwm and would like to suck off a white police officer tonight. Any takers? Please send your stats and where we can do this. Put "stick it up" in the subject [...]

Blowjob for big black dick near UNCC (Near UNCC) 30yr

Looking for a horny blk guy with a BIG dick. Looking for a NSA action. Can suck dick off in the dark in garage, No diseases No drugs. Love big dicks in gym shorts

discreet gloryhole for big blk married cock (University Area) 31yr

Looking for BIG blk married dick to discreetly visit gloryhole... DDF no strings private discreet entrance unload and go...guaranteed to make that cock cum. If wife does not like to service it hot wet mouth and deep deep throat will suck a nut have a [...]

Take me home.... - m4m (wherevever) 49yr

Would enjoy meeting a special man for drinks and then finding myself in his bed .....having him seduce me and then ....have his way! Love wearing panties and silky things!

Looking for a lonely BBW. - mw4w (Lexington) 36yr

Looking for a down to earth laid back country type BBW. Want to watch you suck and fuck my husband. He can watch us as well. we are not looking for just a one time thing so please be serious. we also want friendship outside of the bedroom. So living [...]

Bi Bottom Gurl - t4m (S Char) 44yr

Am a sexy bi white cd gurl. Am hwp, gl, smooth and enjoy the femme role. Enjoy making out, body contact, kissing if vibe is right, nipple play sucking and being a bottom. Can also be sub. Am ddf and require the same. I must travel. Pic for pic. Prefe [...]

Looking for discrete head right now - m4m (Shelby) 33yr

Straight married 33 white guy looking for discrete head right now. Must be in Shelby and must be able to host hit me back ASAP

Club buddy - m4m (Charlotte ) 19yr

Looking for a cool sexy dude to go out with tonight Nd get to know. Preferably tops or verse tops only. Send a pic and stats.

Mother's Day gangbang - mw4m (Concord )

Dd free wc in concord looking for a few well hung not shy real men to gang bang the wife we will host please send a pic and your stats cock pic for proof of size this will start about 2 tomorrow and end when every one is cummed out

NSA- Drinks and dessert? - m4w (Charlotte) 31yr

Any good ladies out there looking for some company tonight? Whether we meet up early and have a few drinks or later and skip to the fun doesn't matter to me :) I'm a SWM, in good shape, above average package, like to give and receive oral, fun and p [...]

voyer here looking to watch and spoil a coupke or str8 guy - m4mw (charlotte) 35yr

Cool fit military guy looking to watch a cool coupke or str8 guy just watch only if intrested hit me up

Looking for Passion - m4w (Richfield) 50yr

Looking for a slim to small BBW for a nite of fun and passion, you must be clean, ddf. Im very oral and enjoy making out, giving you oral, if you squirt even better. Would like to find someone reletively close, 20 mile+/-. Could work into something p [...]

Sexy couple looking for fun - mw4mw (Charlotte) 2729yr

Hey we are a good looking young couple looking to spice things up with another couple. Single men and women may also apply. He's 27 years old 6'3 170 fit and bi. She's 29 years old aaaaand about 7 months pregnant =) that being said this would be why [...]

Suck my dick now. - m4m (Charlotte)

bi white 6'3 175 clean d/d free looking to get a discrete bj to a neglected guy. I am discrete. you be too. stats? discrete body pic and when you can meet up.

Looking for something NOW - w4w (Gastonia) 28yr

Hi! I am a 28 year old AA sexy ass female. I'm 5'4 size 14 in waist 42DD titties with both nipples pierced, I'm tatted up, light skin with shoulder length hair. I'm looking for a 420 friendly female who is down for letting me suck on there phat ass p [...]

Latino/Black/White Uncut Dick - m4m (East Independence) 45yr

Looking for Big Uncut Dicks to pull the skin back and lick the precum from the head of your your dick. Suck it real good then you go up in this ass and plow it real good and get off. Real freak here. Love it raw if you do. 45 Native American, slim, t [...]

Blo-N-Go - m4w (Matthews/Ballantytne) 43yr

Looking for a white or hispanic female for mutual oral. Not looking for sex, just major foreplay. Hoping to come by after 6 this evening. Can bring some wine to help break the ice if you would like. Let me know if I am missing any other detail$

Bi curious - m4m (Matthews) 49yr

I have been bi curious for a while now and would like someone who can break me out of my shyness and explore if we feel comfortable and are attracted to each other. I am 6' tall Around 170 lbs White Would like you to be clean cut like me I am a [...]

looking for hung/in statesville/ 22-40 - mw4m (statesville) 31yr

Looking for hung guy IN statesville, no 400 pounders and no 90 pounders. Tats arw A+++ email to exchange pics at which time her phone# will be given for txting purposes.

Man looking for couple - m4mw (charlotte/piedmont) 56yr

Try a threesome with BENEFITS! I am 56, married, average build, 190lb, physically fit, and definitely straight. I would prefer a young to middle aged couple with a caucasian lady on the average to petite side.

great body rub - m4ww - m4w (charlotte/piedmont) 56yr

Get a great body rub out there with BENEFITS on the side. I am a 56yo, white, physically fit, 5'11", 195lb, affluent married professional. You should be between the ages 18 and 45, petite to average build, physically fit, white, Asian, or Hispanic, m [...]

afternoon fun - m4w (shelby) 48yr

Looking for mutual fun this afternoon,please be clean an you must host. be older than 25 an race is not an issue.

bi curious guys apply here - m4m (Univ area) 25yr

looking for a curious guy that need his cock sucked, till he is ready to cum, not looking for games and if u send me ur full stats we can get this going, no BS here. just looking to taste some cock. trimmed a BIG + hit me up

need some help? - m4w (mooresville) 31yr

Hey I'm mike I'm 31 years old alone and bored today/tonight. Looking for a height weight prop female (couple extra ok) open to any race. You should be between 20-30 able to travel or be close enough to pick up. Like the title says there can be some " [...]

i wanna feel... - m4m (char pinvll matth) 33yr

Bout to be gettin off work and wouldd love to play with a nice dick and feel it swell I'm my hands as ur pumping ur hot cum out i will suck u too if ur clean and hot hit me up I'm lookin for asap cd and tranny are a plus send pics in reply leta do th [...]

POWER FUCKING! HARDCORE, HARD COCK, NSA PLEASURE TONIGHT, around 10 - m4w (Mooresville/or your place) 39yr

I am in search of a fun loving woman want to ride my cock & have multiple orgasms ;) no strings, not looking to change my situation or yours. Just looking for a friend that wants to have a little fun.. we all have needs and I'm feeling a need to giv [...]

BBC Looking for Saturday Fun - m4mw (Charlotte) 30yr

Hey would Love To Find A Cool Couple Or Female To Have Fun With. Very Laid Back And Fun Here. Can't Host. Hit Me Up

vanilla craving chocolate - m4w (UNCC) 24yr

It's been so long since I've had some black pussy to play with that I've got a craving for it right now. So, If you've got similar cravings for white dick, hit me up. Tall, in shape, can travel to you or host, D&D free, play safe too. You must be D&D [...]

Young swm looking to play with older couple - m4mw (Mallard Creek) 24yr

Hi everyone, I'd like to find an older couple (35+) that wouldn't mind playing with a young white man. It's been a fantasy to have a cougar or MILF so, that's what I'm looking for. I've played with couples before, though so, I know how it goes. I'm [...]

Massage - m4m (Gastonia) 30yr

Professional massage therapist offering free full body massages for the right clients. I host. Come relax on my table for a 30 min. or 60 min. long massage. I offer several different techniques that we can discuss when you arrive. I am 30 yo, white, [...]

420 Indian Trail - m4m 30yr

Looking for the 420 hookup in Indian Trail. If you have it or can get it, hit me up.

HUGE LOAD OF CUM FOR YOU - m4w (CHARLOTTE) 30yr

ROCK HARD SHAVED COCK FULL OF CUM THAT NEEDS TO BE RELEASED IN OR ON A FREAY LADY IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A CLEAN SWM THAT LIKES TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND EAT PUSSY SEND A PIC AN ILL REPLY WITH MINE

Hot Latin hosting in LKN - m4w (Mooresville ) 27yr

Very discrete Hot Latin hosting at my house around 5 pm if you wana come over for some clean Dfree fun I'm your guy I can send you as many pictures as you want, hit me up Laidies !!

lets fuck - m4w (concord) 21yr

I wanna fuck you wanna fuck let's do it ladies only hmu with a pic and freak in the subject and we'll go from there

Hanging out on the lake - mw4mw (Lkn)

We are hanging out on lake Norman at a marina, grilling some steaks and having a drink or 4. Any fun couples like to join us?? We are a white male 6'2" weighs 170. Asian female 5'1" weighs 105. Both late 30's Your pic gets ours

Simple man seeks FWB - m4w (Lexington ) 27yr

As the title says I'm simple and not hard to please And what I'm looking for is a FWB whites only sorry! I'm 5' 10" and husky build no games and d&d free If you real drop me an email ur pic gets mine

Adventurous - m4w 40yr

Bored, it's raining here. Looking for some fun on web cam. Send me you cam. Women only. Yahoo Messinger. Thanks.

I want to taste u - m4w (Charlotte/concord ) 30yr

Let me start by saying I'm in a long distance relationship. Im not looking for a gf I'm looking for great sex. I'm using craigs cus I want to let you know of the gates. Females iv met here say they understand my situation then changes their position [...]

Looking for a close fwb. Get at me. - m4w (Charlotte) 31yr

6ft b muscular male looking for a open minded sexy female to hangout with an have fun. I'm very sexual extremely oral an extra sensual. Not looking for a relationship but a really good long term friendship with extras. Black, white, big or small it's [...]

Experienced Dom for Sub - m4m (S Charlotte) 54yr

Experienced Dom looking for regular play with a sub boy who appreciates bondage, cbt, tt, flogging, whips, forced oral/anal, electro, and more. Limits respected in a safe environment. Always play safe and expect clean and dd free sub. Can host or tra [...]

Expert Oral Provider Here - m4m (Davidson) 52yr

True oral expert here. I'm looking for a discreet man to service. I can host. I'm a WM, DDF, HWP, Attractive and sane.

Looking for someone to have naughty conversation with. - w4w (Charlotte) 44yr

Lets talk naughty to each other over the phone on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

I want lick you UP, then dick you DOWN - m4w (Charlotte) 26yr

I'm tired of fighting what I am. I love sex. The whole experience. The passion, the pleasure, the pain, the smell, the sound, the EVERYTHING. I used to believe I just was strange or wrong, but you know why there is nothing wrong with me. I love women [...]

looking for an adventurous woman - m4w (charlotte) 27yr

Mbm seeking an adventurous black female. I would like to have my way with you at my job I work at a well known place but at night I have it all to myself. I would like to eat you and bend you over in various places there I am very serious and very re [...]

Here is my COCK! - m4w (Charlotte) 61yr

Ha!! You know you want it! Its the best one in town! I know you all would just email and ask for a picture of it, so there it is! :-)

WM seeking BF - m4w (Rock Hill) 47yr

Hi. I am looking for a pleasant black female to get to know and if there is a connection maybe more. I am clean attractive educated employed etc. Write me and tell me a little aboit yourself and see where it goes.

down to earth an down to whoever is down to me - m4w (charlotte) 21yr

im 21 im haitain american, love to exercise im soo down to earth, good to talk to about anything, i love to have fun and theres nothing u desire that i probably wont do to your body, so friends w benefits is cool w me or if you just need some good lo [...]

Anybody wanna hang tonight - m4m (troutman/mooresville) 32yr

Looking for a buddy to chill with this evening. Maybe go to dinner or go watch a movie. Would love to see were it goes goes. Whatever we do will be my treat. ideally I would like a younger guy 18-25 yrs but I'm open. Sorta be like a older bro :-) mus [...]

LOOKING FOR YOUNGER!!!!!! - m4w (S CLT) 33yr

Are you young and just want to have some fun? Do you want to have some random sex, but don't want to be considered a slut to your friends? Have you ever wanted to be with that older guy you see walking his dog around your neighborhood? If any of the [...]

Tomorrow when your husband leaves for work - m4w (Charlotte) 32yr

Let's have a little fun. I am a 32 year old MWM who is looking for a little bit of daytime fun. I am looking for a woman who stays at home and takes care of the house while her husband goes to work. Looking for a woman whose man has forgotten how go [...]

Rape Fantasy (I know you have one) - m4w (South Charlotte) 33yr

I know as twisted as this sounds, there are women out there that are looking for this. I have spoken to a few of you guys on CL and I was surprised as to how many of you have this same fantasy. I thought about it for a few days and it actually is a d [...]

DOES HE IGNORE YOU? - m4w (South Charlotte) 32yr

For all you housewives and MILFs out there. I am a 32 year old MWM looking for the type of woman who is fed up with her boring sex life. Do you have a husband that watches too much TV and ignores your needs. Are you left alone to satisfy yourself? I [...]

After school fun!!! - m4w (South Charlottte) 32yr

Are you young and want to have some fun? Do you want to have some random sex, but don't want to be considered a slut to your friends? Have you ever wanted to be with that older guy you see walking his dog around your neighborhood? If any of these id [...]

Looking to Swap - mw4mw (Charlotte)

Married couple looking to swap. we are in our 40's and D/D free and expect the same. We are open to same room or separate rooms. If the lady is Bi that's a plus. We are unable to host but would be willing to split expenses for a room.No single men an [...]

A little strap on fun? - m4w (South Charlotte) 32yr

Short and sweet... I'm a 32 year old MWM looking to try out some of my kinky fantasies. You know, the ones I can't ask my wife to do. I am good looking, clean cut and safe/sane. I will need you to host, but can come to you throughout the daytime. T [...]

Attractive AA Male seeking attractive female - m4w (Charlotte University area) 31yr

Single attractive AA male in town for wedding looking to meet attractive females for weekend companionship 5' 9 185 atheletic Build business man

Seeking no strings sex long term - m4w (Charlotte / Monroe) 49yr

I'm a married, white, clean man seeking a woman for no strings sex, bored or lonely married or single Please but the DATE in Subject Line

little bored - m4m (travel to u if in clt) 36yr

little bored, feel free to ask any questions. I am gl, I workout some std free, cut, i am out. ; ) wanna hang out ? pic and stats with ur reply would be cool !

CUM AND CHILL - mw4w (CHARLOTTE) 4027yr

HELLO LADIES... I AM 40 AA BI FEMALE ...HE IS 27 AA . WE ARE LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL LADY TO JOIN US THIS EVENING FOR A NIGHT OF PLEASURES ... SHE SHOULD BE A BBW 16++ BI AND DDF If this is you ....CUM AND CHILLAX WITH US 420 FRIENDLY

Looking for cute country woman to have fun with - m4w (Cramerton) 28yr

I'm a 28 year old country man looking for single female. White preferably no offense just my preference to come hangout And we show each other a good time. If this sounds like you reply with Name number and pic. Type country woman in the subject li [...]

blatino masc freak n town - m4m (charlotte-rock hill) 27yr

Sexy..masc..DL lil freak here visiting..only here for the day...tryna see wats good n da QC. wanna b your exclusive lil freak! 5 11 155 wit a big dick and tight ass...dwn for anything. All races WELCOMED! ONLY lookin for GEN freaks. Can travel to U [...]

BLACK top needed to train a virgin - m4m (charlotte) 35yr

I will let you use me for your pleasure...BLACKS only please..i want to be treated like a female in heat and I will submit and let a black cock fuck my mouth and if your nice maybe I will let you rip my virgin ass open... nasty talking black freak wi [...]

Hot Woman Needed - w4w (charlotte) 27yr

Looking for a hot woman to have some fun with tonight. Send pic with email for a reply and prove you are real. It is a rainy day here in Charlotte and I want to have some fun! I am hot, fit white female. Looking for the same.

BEST AD HERE! - mw4w (Steele Creek) 27yr

Hey all sorry to re-post the same ad again but we still haven't found anyone real and serious. IF THIS IS AD IS STILL UP WE STILL HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT ONE AND ARE STILL LOOKING. VERY RARE AD! We are a young couple that have been together for a lon [...]

DL FREAKY DICK SUCKER GOT FIRE HEAD FOR BLACK CUT DICK 7.5 & BIGGER - m4m (EAST INDEPENDENCE BLVD) 36yr

BLK 5 11 190 toned build, no facial hair... (7)SEVEN(7)SEVEN(3)THREE..(340)..... {9}NINE.{0}ZERO.{8}EIGHT.{8}EIGHT

LETS DRINK AN FUCK - m4w (CHARLOTTE) 30yr

I WANT TO GET DRUNK AN FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IM A FREAK WHEN IM WASTED LOVE TO DO ALL KINDS OF FREAKY THINGS AN CAN GO ALL NIGHT. SO LETS GET SOME DRINKS AND HAVE SOME FUN I WANT TO TASTE THAT WET PUSSY UR PIC GETS MINE

I WANTA GO TO CVE/LAURAS - m4w (CHARLOTTE) 30yr

SWM THAT HAS SEEN POST ON HERE ABOUT CVE AN LAURAS I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A LADY TO GO WITH AND SEE WHAT THERE ALL ABOUT AND MAYBE HAVE SOME FUN IM CLEAN DDF AN FULL OF CUM UR PIC GETS MINE

GL guy looking for a hot bi threeway tonight! - m4mw (Charlotte/ Gastonia) 36yr

Hi everybody! I am a good looking, smart, funny, fun guy here in Gastonia and I want to fulfill a fantasy of mine. I want to have sex with a guy and girl involved. I would really like to suck on her clit while she gets fucked, suck on a nice cock wit [...]

WHO WANTS THERE PUSSY LICKED - m4w (CHARLOTTE) 30yr

IF YOUR CELAN DDF SHAVED/TRIMMED AND LIKE HAVING UR PUSSY LICKED UNTIL YOU CUM THEN COME SIT ON MY FACE LET ME TASTE THAT WET TIGHT PUSSY SUCK ON UR CLIT ANYTHING YOU LIKE ANYWAY U WANT IT AND ANYWHERE IM READY TO PLEASE YOU TODAY UR PIC GETS MINE

mwm 4 encounter w/ hot cd/tv/asianbtm - m4t (uptown) 40yr

MWM, 5 ` 9, 175 #, clean cut, muscular, some hair (not hairy not smooth), and tan. I am attractive and looking for an attractive CD/TV/ or btm for fun. Not looking for a pro, I am a top and may be oral. Can not host, but am ready to cum to you. H [...]

ANYBODY FREAKING REAL HERE - m4w (CHARLOTTE) 30yr

IM NOT GOING TO WEBSITES IM NOT PAYING FOR YOU SEX AND IM NOT LOOKING FOR DUDES. WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IS A REAL FEMALE TO HANG OUT WITH AND HAVE FUN ON A REGULAR BASIS IM CLEAN DDF A WHITE MALE WANTING TO EXPLORE AND TRY NEW THINGS OPEN TO ALL AGES AN [...]

SEX TOY SHOPING TODAY - m4w (CHARLOTTE) 30yr

LOOKING FOR A SEXY LADY THAT WANTS TO PIC OUT A NEW SEX TOY AND TRY IT OUT WITH TODAY IM A CLEAN DDF SWM LOOKING FOR CLEAN DDF FEMALE IM REAL ITS FRIDAY IM BORED LETS HAVE SOME FUN UR PIC GETS MINE

DO WOMEN LIKE TO WATCH MEN MASTURBATE - m4w (HUNTERSVILLE) 28yr

IM JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF ANY LADIES LIKE TO WATCH MEN MASTURBATE IF SO I JACK OFF ALOT AND RATHER HAVE A SEXY LADY TO MASTURBATE WITH I ENJOY WATCHING WOMEN PLAY WITH THERE SELF SO LETS PLAY TOGETHER A REAL SINGLE WHITE MALE HERE ROCK HARD WAITING O [...]

Tug - m4m (South) 37yr

Sexy male, looking for a white friend. For a hot hook up tonight. email pix, stats and location.

Seekin hung mature tops - m4m (N clt) 24yr

Seekin an older hwp hung top to pound my tight hole.. Over due and super horny.. Love to please ,oral ,all btm, poppers, massage ,being rimmed, Jo I can host or travel hit me up with stats and a pic and I'll return with mine

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий