суббота, 11 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking men in statesboro

Discreet for same (Statesboro) 34yr

White guy here, masculine, gl, dd/free, 5.11 165lbs slim build. Must be able to host! Hit me back with ur stats/pic/what u get into! Must have face and body pics to play dd/free 21-40 gl, inshape any race is cool and safe only!

Light-skinned African American Top (Statesboro) 23yr

5'9 in shape african american guy. i'm a top. I'm looking for friends and whatnot. I'm an intelligent fun guy. I like conversation, occasional sex, and hopefully at some point in time, another great relationship.

Any guys want to hang out? (Statesboro-Dublin-Vidalia-Macon) 40yr

Are there any guys out there who would like to hang out? Me: 39 y/o, brown, hazel, 5'11", 180lbs, handsome, easy-going, professional, stable. Your face pic gets mine!

Cuddle buddies? (Swainsboro) 26yr

Black bottom in the mood to come over and cuddle up and kiss with a top or vers top guy. No more or no less if you're down Hmu ASAP.

Ltr dates

Hello I'm 29 white mix I'm looking for a ltr I'm nice looking 5'10 170 so please read all my ad what I'm looking for is a black male age 21-30 to date and become friends with I'm nice love movies eat n out shoot n pool I'm dl so want some 1 who is al [...]

SUPER HORNY (Vidalia ga) 25yr

Trying to get beat down tonight in the vidalia who can host for me or outside sex is good.

The Boro - m4m 37yr

looking for tops only to get this ass / can host or maybe travel if not to far must send pics of the DICK and possible face ... not up for back and fourth if u send me a email W/O a pic u will not get a response!!!

Ivory top for smooth Ebony bottom (Statesboro) 50yr

Mature white top looking for a smooth black bottom. No facial hair is a must, very little body hair is ok but completely smooth preferred. I'm single, live alone so can host. Put "smooth" in the subject line if your reply.

I'm Mr.Right someone said you were looking for me? (Georgia) 22yr

Anybody bored af? Cause I am. I'm new to this town hmu. Preferably Latino or mixed .age dont matter as long as you not a grandpa

BOTTOM THATS NEEDS SPOILED (VIDALIA GA) 25yr

looking to have fun tonight im a big guy but im sexy hit me up. trying to make some thing happen tonight

Any men in portal? - m4m (Portal) 22yr

Wondering if there are any men in portal wanting to connect on some level. im black and waiting for local guys.

Looking for NOW! Will host... (Statesboro)

Discrete n clean bottom wm in search of top guy for some hot 1on1 fun! Will host.... looking for now! Send ur stats n pix n I will reply!

Lonely Gay guy looking for Mr Right (Sylvania Ga) 26yr

Hello I'm looking for a nice young guy around my age who sweet kind loving who can make me laugh and love to have a good time and not cheat. Someone who knows what they want. It doesnt matter if your black or white or any color all i ask is you not t [...]

Fun Friend (Everywhere) 28yr

Looking for a fun friend. Masc closet guy like me to work out with. Hang out with. Play Xbox. Grab beers with. Like str8 buddies do. However behind doors there is a different story. I think you know what I mean. If interested please hit me up. 35 is [...]

Friendship or Relationship (GSU) 20yr

I love men and I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm really want a friend that can relate with. I hang out with a lot of guys so I am very masculine and expect for you to be. I just want a friend that doesn't mind hanging out, and chatting.... However if [...]

looking to suck

30 yo white male Mac. Looking to suck or get suck near vidalia today or tonight. You host.age color don't matter to me just be std free I am. If u want maybe we'll do more. Hurry.

catcher iso pitcher - will host (Statesboro)

35wm Btm guy 7"c I so nsa top guy for some discrete safe 1on1 fun. Will host. Send stats n pictures. Looking for now.

LOOKING FOR A TOP GUN (STATESBORO) 35yr

WM BTM ISO TOP GUN GUYS.....GOOD LOOKING AND WELL ENDOWED NEED APPLY LOOKING FOR FOR DISCRETE, SAFE, NSA, 1ON1 FUN! 155#, fIVE' nINE, 7"C, TIGHT ASS! SEND PICTURES & STATS

Looking for Buddy (Statesboro Area) 50yr

Looking for buddy for safe discrete play...masculine, sngle, stable, d/d free, solid body, and a cleancut guy

need a country guy to take me out tonite - m4m (statesboro) 28yr

would like a country guy to hang out with tonite. nsa just friends and if anything happens it happens. im big into oral and if things go further ... lests just say im vers. lmao. im looking for white only. sorry just a preference. you dont have to be [...]

hey (statesboro) 22yr

im looking for a hot guy that is cute enough to kiss im tired of all these creepy men that get on here im looking for a GAY guy not some guy that is straight and thinks this is his fantasy. so if you are a real gay guy that really wants to hang out t [...]

Looking for Buddy (Statesboro Area) 50yr

Looking for buddy for safe discrete play...masculine, sngle, stable, d/d free, solid body, and a cleancut guy

hosting all night and anytime tomorrow or night (statesboro) 48yr

white bimale hosting for clean white males only. Any age, any size, just be full, lol

tonight only - m4m (vidalia) 28yr

I want to suck your cock .. maybe more .. but tonight only ... can host im 6'2 200lbs white handsome

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий